Comix-Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comix-Blade wikia

Go down

Comix-Blade wikia Empty Comix-Blade wikia

Post by metateen Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:58 pm

To all of you who're just getting into Comix-Blade but don't have a location of where to start. The Comix-Blade wikia exists. Being watched by me, created by me, and managed by me. The wikia contains all the monthly issue covers. As well as a bio,storyline, and events of all the Comix-Blade lines made so far.

As of course, it's also managed and can be helped with assistance from the community. This is where you guys come in!

Link to the wikia is here.

If you see anything that needs to be added or edited I do say, please don't hesitate to add it. The more info added helps new comers stir interest and would like to get involved more. If you don't have an account on the wikia, here is a link to creating an account.

To those who have a wikia account, simply just log in on this wikia site. Then you are good to go and can post what you feel is required to be added.

It's completely optional to come into this. The choice is yours as well as the time necessary to keep this going. Giving it a look is also welcome as well. To all and to many, please do enjoy the wikia.

metateen
metateen
Admin
Admin

https://comixblade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down